#1 Provider of Web Based IT Services Management Software
Since its founding in 2001, Autotask has become the #1 provider of web-based IT Services Management Software, used by thousands of IT service professionals worldwide. Autotask's success is based on its proven ability to help IT service professionals automate and manage people, projects, and processes more efficiently and to run their businesses better and more profitably.
“Autotask customers rely on Exago technology to execute nearly 6,000 ad hoc reports each day, giving them instant and powerful insight to what is happening in their businesses.”
Adam Stewart, SVP Engineering
- Replace existing ‘homegrown” ad hoc reporting solution
- Offer easy-to-use self-service reporting, including scheduling and custom formatting
- Utilize existing business object layer framework (C#.NET)
- Migrate a large number of legacy System Reports
- Provide a very high degree of performance and availability – real time mission critical
- Increase customer satisfaction
- No material decrease to Gross Margin
- Provided a layout UI that was already familiar to end users
- Initial implementation took far less effort than implementing a custom solution.
- Ongoing improvements delivered with virtually no additional internal development costs.
- Scalable license model
- Literally cheers and applause during announcement and demonstration at annual Autotask CommunityLive customer event.
- Over 20,000 scheduled report events.
- Nearly 6,000 reports generated each day.
- Almost 1 million reports run in 2015.