SofterWare Security & Client Optimization
About SofterWare and DonorPerfect
Over 34 years, SofterWare has grown from a small entrepreneurial business to a $35 million+ company with over 10,000 nonprofit, childcare, camp, school, and payment processing clients. We credit our longevity and success to our team's dedication to providing complete customer satisfaction through outstanding products and services.
DonorPerfect Fundraising Software takes the hassle out of time-stealing administrative tasks, so nonprofits can focus on furthering their missions and raising more funds. Offering flexible, integrated solutions tailored to nonprofits’ needs, we create software that simplifies the way nonprofits manage constituent data and fundraise. Exago’s reporting solution provides the robustness and flexibility we need to help us realize our vision..
"DonorPerfect’s powerful suite of tools features extensive layers of user-definable security and client customizations. We needed to offer an embedded reporting solution that tightly integrated at nearly every level, yet offer seamless, easy-to-use functionality for dashboards and self-service reporting. Exago was the only product we found that met our challenge at every turn."
Tom Gimpel, Vice President - Product Development and Delivery
- Offer easy-to-use self-service reporting, scheduling, and dashboards
- Extensive user-level security filtering required the ability to intercept/modify report SQL calls in real time
- Support on-the-fly migration of thousands of existing reports
- Provide high degree of performance and availability
- Offer design flexibility, custom dashboards and increased customer satisfaction
- Provided extensive control over both design and runtime UI elements
- The only embedded solution we found that let us fully implement our security model and allow users access to thousands of existing SQL filters they’d already created
- Report data model allowed us to auto-generate existing reports from a legacy custom report writer and access them via flexible dashboarding and scheduling
- Highly scalable through remote execution engines
- Saved hundreds of hours of dev and QA effort versus a custom solution
- A proven development framework that allowed us to focus on integration
- Provided a seamless end-user experience that allows end users to customize and control dashboards for themselves or their organizations
- Maintained thousands of existing user-defined reports without modification
- High performance remote scheduler architecture